Need a knowledgeable, humorous, plain-spoken speaker that will help your organization learn how to use technology to become more efficient, more effective and to help you save and/or make money?
I’m an experienced entrepreneur, technology professional, author, instructor and public speaker who can easily bridge the chasm between technology and business with humor. I’ve trained thousands and spoken to professional groups as large as 300. Some of the highlights include:
- 8+ years teaching college level, for credit technology courses (UC, Cincinnati State, Gateway)
- 7 years teaching community education technology courses (NKU)
- 15+ years of live, on camera TV and radio experience including FoxBusiness (Bulls & Bears and Scoreboard), WXIX (Fox19), WCPO (9), WKRC (Local12), WLWT (5), WCET (48), Insight Cable Channel 6, 700 WLW, 55KRC and WNKU, you can see many of the interviews on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/davidlhatter
- Authored/co-authored eleven titles for Pearson Education, formerly Macmillan Computer Publishing
- Written over 100 articles published in local and national media including: the Cincinnati Business Courier, Cincinnati Post, Better Living, Corporate Logo, Professional Door Dealer and Digital Cincinnati
- 14+ years experience as a local elected official (City of Fort Wright, KY Councilman)
- Interviewed by Mike McConnell on 700 WLW on e-commerce user tracking. Listen to the podcast here, the interview starts at 19:40
- Interviewed on a variety of topics on WNKU’s radio show BusinessWise, listen to the podcast here
- Several 55KRC “Ask the Expert” interviews with Brian Thomas
- Interviewed in several national industry magazines and papers including The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, ComputerWorld, InfoWorld, CIO Update and The Lane Report
- Business process automation interview on Linxter’s Cloud Computing Channel
- Interviewed twice for the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Technology Roundtable.
I have done dozens of presentations for organizations such as ITEC, the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, METS the Greater Cincinnati Better Business Bureau, The Circuit, Lebanon Chamber of Commerce, the Northern Kentucky AMA, The Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce, The Northern Kentucky Bar Association, The Northern Kentucky Society for Human Resources, Infragard, The Cincinnati Project Management Institute, IT Martini and TechSolve as well as many private companies and non-profits with audiences as large as three hundred people.
I love to help business people (non-geeks) understand how technology impacts their business and personal lives in both positive and negative ways, and how technology, when applied wisely with payback and ROI in mind, can help save and/or make time and money! I welcome the opportunity to speak to your group and have presentations prepared on the following topics:
- Mobile Technology Strategy
- Mobile Applications
- Using LinkedIn for Fun and Profit
- Prospecting with LinkedIn
- Advanced LinkedIn
- Facebook for Business
- Online Reputation Management in the age of Social Media
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Creating a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Internet Security
- Build a Better Web Site: Best practices in web design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Business Intelligence
- Web metrics / analytics
- Web usability
- IT Strategies for Business (Chamber U class)
I have received excellent reviews and am happy to share those and my references upon request. You can also see several speaking related recommendations on my LinkedIn profile.
Don’t see a topic that fits your needs here? I’m happy to customize a presentation specifically for your group!
You can reach me at 859-912-2399 if you’d like to discuss a presentation for your group or organization. Call today about bookings and fees!
Here’s a list of my upcoming seminars.
For more information, contact me at Libertas Technologies, LLC.