More than 100,000,000 business professionals already use LinkedIn as a powerful platform to stay connected to the business community and to advance their business and their career.
This in-depth presentation is designed for those professionals who already use LinkedIn, but want to unlock and leverage its hidden power to take their professional networking to the next level.
Participants will learn how to:
• Prospect using LinkedIn
• Optimize your profile for best results
• Invitation etiquette
• Import and export contact information
• Research clients and competition to generate business
• Apply techniques to stay top of mind with your connections
• Build and enhance your personal and professional brand
• Share expertise, increase innovation and promote events through LinkedIn Groups
• Access the voice of your customer through LinkedIn Polls & Blogs
• Connect with regional and national leaders
• Reconnect with long lost friends, colleagues and classmates
• Find employees
• Understand how key account settings impact your usage of LinkedIn
• Get free business advice from other professionals
• Advocate for issues
• Promote events
• Find a job
• Follow companies
• Maintain proper LinkedIn etiquette
• Understand the importance of Reputation Management
• Use RSS feeds to harness and manage Network Updates to outsmart your competition and grow your network
I am not a social media “consultant”; I am a small business owner who is an avid and active LinkedIn user BECAUSE IT WORKS for my business!
I now have over 3,100 first degree connections, over 500,000 second degree connections and over 12,000,000 third degree connections. Additionally, I have created and manage groups on LinkedIn that now have 1,000’s of members. Bottom line: I am successfully using LinkedIn every day to improve my business results. I’ll show you how at this interactive seminar!
I have trained 1,000′s and have done this seminar many times to excellent reviews. You can see some of the testimonials here:
I promise you will leave this seminar with concrete tips and techniques that will make LinkedIn work better for you!
To register for this event, visit:
For more information, please visit:
For a list of my other upcoming seminars, please visit http://davehatter.wordpress.com/need-a-speaker/upcoming-speaking-events/
You can also contact me at: Libertas Technologies, LLC.
Unfortunately, this type of SQL Injection attack is common because many web sites still allow SQL Injection. If you have a web site, you should check it to ensure that it is not infecting your visitors. Also, web sites can be hardened against this type of attack. Let me know if you have questions, we can help!