More than 70,000,000 business professionals already use LinkedIn as a powerful platform to stay connected to the business community and to advance their business and their career.
This in-depth presentation is designed for those professionals who already use LinkedIn, but want to unlock and leverage its hidden power to take their professional networking to the next level.
Participants will learn how to:
• Prospect using LinkedIn
• Optimize your profile for best results
• Invitation etiquette
• Import and export contact information
• Research clients and competition to generate business
• Apply techniques to stay top of mind with your connections
• Build and enhance your personal and professional brand
• Share expertise, increase innovation and promote events through LinkedIn Groups
• Access the voice of your customer through LinkedIn Polls & Blogs
• Connect with regional and national leaders
• Reconnect with long lost friends, colleagues and classmates
• Find employees
• Understand how key account settings impact your usage of LinkedIn
• Get free business advice from other professionals
• Advocate for issues
• Promote events
• Find a job
• Follow companies
• Maintain proper LinkedIn etiquette
• Understand the importance of Reputation Management
• Use RSS feeds to harness and manage Network Updates to outsmart your competition and grow your network
I am not a social media “consultant”; I am a small business owner who is an avid and active LinkedIn user BECAUSE IT WORKS for my business!
I now have more than 2,660 first degree connections, over 370,000 second degree connections and nearly 10,000,000 third degree connections. Additionally, I have created and manage groups on LinkedIn that now have 1,000’s of members. Bottom line: I am successfully using LinkedIn every day to improve my business results. I’ll show you how at this interactive seminar!
I have trained 1,000′s and have done this seminar many times to excellent reviews. You can see some of the testimonials here:
I promise you will leave this seminar with concrete tips and techniques that will make LinkedIn work better for you!
For more information, or to register for this event, visit: